Monday - Friday 6.00am - 6.30pm
- EFTPOS facilities are available at the Clinic.
- Payment is requested to be paid after each Physiotherapy Treatment.
- Mt Albert Physiotherapy Clinic does not bill insurers (i.e. Southern Cross, Workaon) unless prior written approval has been sought. Standard procedure is to pay, we give you a receipt to submit to your insurance provider.
Mt Albert Physiothrapy provides treatment for ACC
registered claims, insurance and private claims.
- ACC forms can be completed at the Clinic.
- No doctors referral is necessary
- ACC funds part of the treatment leaving a co-payment to be paid by the client.
- Payment is requested at the completion of each treatment session.
- Please bring any ACC forms, referral letters or media reports (if you have them) to your first physiotherapy appointment.
- ACC does not cover braces, strappings or any supports that the client may require. These can be bought by the client in order to further their rehabilitation if your physiotherapist deems it necessary.
- Should ACC decline your claim, you the client will be liable for the entire treatment cost of your rehabilitation.